Who knew!

Who knew?

Purse, car keys, glasses - this used to me my mental checklist of things to pick up before I left the house.
Yours was probably similar - give or take!

 Summer 2020 and most of us are now needing to include a facemask! 


Leaving aside the array of choices before us about what we actually put on our face, this development places a new set of questions before any of us who are seeking to live for Christ in every aspect of our lives.
How can I reflect Christ in the way I approach this restriction, particularly now it has become a requirement in church services? 
What might God be teaching me/the church through it? 

Read how John Stevens has begun to reflect on the issue and pray we will all find Christ-like character being formed in us through these circumstances.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midday tomorrow!

Word Online

Reaching your neighbours - the Mezei's front window!