Being a student in 2020

Know anyone who is heading off to University this year?

Want to pray for those who are?


UCCF have produced a new series of videos seeking to address the most commonly asked questions: What will university actually be like this year? How will I share my faith? What if I’m the only Christian? Will people judge me? Why is the world so unfair? How can I make a difference? Where can we find meaning? How do I speak up?
 
Each video is only a couple of minutes long and includes the insights and experience of current students. 

Take a look and get a glimpse of what University life is like for those starting in 2020. 
Pray for them.
Equip them by signposting UCCF's support for new students.

Want to know more - why not contact Ben or Esther who both belong to Myton Church and work for UCCF. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midday tomorrow!

Word Online

Reaching your neighbours - the Mezei's front window!