Easter Greetings from Kenya



In the 'BC' (Before Coronavirus) era we had been working toward Geoffrey Muatha commencing his placement at Myton Church around this time. We trust that when we step foot into 'AD' (After Distancing) life this will happen as speedily as possible.

In the meantime we not only pray for Geoffrey but he is praying for us and sends us these Easter greetings from Kenya.


Hello,

I trust that you are all well, and rejoicing in the goodness and sovereignty of God even in midst of many uncertainties and the current Covid-19 pandemic. I am doing great, thankful for God's grace, and continue to rejoice in the Lord and the hope in the Gospel.

Just thought to pass my Easter greetings to you all, and my prayers for the church at Myton. 

I'm encouraged by the words of this hymn: When I survey
When I survey the wondrous cross
Oh which the Prince of glory died
My richest gain I count but loss
And pour contempt on all my pride
Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast,
Save in the death of Christ my God
All the vain things that charm me most, I sacrifice them to His blood

See from his dead, his hands,
His feet, Sorrow and love flow mingled down!
Did e'er such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown?
Where the whole realm of nature mine,
That were a present far too small,
Love so amazing, so divine,
Demands my soul, my fire, my all.

Wish you a very happy and Gospel reflective Easter weekend!


In Christ, 



Geoffrey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Midday tomorrow!

Word Online

Reaching your neighbours - the Mezei's front window!